🍦🍪Dairy-Free Healthy Cookie Dough Ice cream🍦🍪
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (or used canned coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup Fueled by AF Nut Butter of choice (we used cashew butter)
- 1/4 c raw honey or date paste (other liquid sweeteners will result in an icier/less creamy ice cream)
- 1 tbsp tapioca
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- Optional: 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- Crumbled 3 Fueled by AF cookie dough bites for stirring in later
- Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Pop up the cubes and reblend on low-medium speed, using a tamper to stir as you blend. Stop to stir/mix in as needed. You’ll probably need to stop the blender a couple of times, but try not to add any liquid.
- Transfer to a shallow glass dish, layering in crumbled chocolate cookie bites.
- Freeze immediately.
- Thaw in the fridge for 20-30 minutes before scooping and serving!
Created by Ashley Perez (@nourishwithashley)