Peanut Thai Noodle Summer Salad
- Fueled by AF Peanut Butter – 1 cup/300
- Soy Sauce – ½ cup/140\
- Rice Vinegar – ½ cup/125g
- Sesame Oil – ¼ cup/55g
- Chili Garlic Sauce – 1 tbsp/20g
- Ginger Paste – 2 tbsp/50g
- Fresh Garlic (mashed/paste) – 7 large cloves/30g
- Honey – 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp/ 150g
- Fish Sauce – ½ tbsp/10g
- Orange Juice – 1 large orange / 100g
- Lime juice – 1 lime / 20g
- Noodles (preferably Rice Noodles)- 1 lb/452g
- Shredded Broccoli / Broccoli Slaw – 12oz/340g
- Shredded Carrots – 10oz/283g
- Sweet Red Bell peppers (sliced)– 1 each/120g
- Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced) – 1 each/120g
- Sweet Purple Bell Pepper (sliced) – 1 each 120g
- Sliced Cucumbers (strips) – ½ each/100g
- Chopped Cilantro – 3 tablespoons/3g (save some leaves to use as garnish)
- Sliced Scallions – as needed for garnish
- Chopped Peanuts – as needed for garnish
How to make:
1- In a large bowl, add all ingredients for the dressing, mix well, and allow to rest 30 to 45 minutes before using.
2- Cook the noodles according to package instruction. Rinse noodles with cold water, and allow to cool.
3- Using a large salad mixing bowl, mix ½ of the dressing with the noodles.
4- Add all of your prepped vegetables to your noodle dressing mix. Mix well.
5- Add more dressing as needed, to taste. Mix well.
6- Serve cold and garnished with sliced scallions, chopped peanuts, and fresh cilantro leaves.